This Pride and Prejudice video also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Published in 1813 and considered by many to be the first romance novel, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice still tops the chart as a favorite read. Literary experts share why the tale of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy continues to win the hearts of readers.
- For those uncertain of their sketching skills, have them identify modern actors they would cast to play the roles of the characters
- One of two Pride and Prejudice resources from the PBS Great American series
- Register for a free PBS account to access materials
- Includes post-reading discussion questions, a sketching activity, and a vocabulary list