This Peter and the Starcatchers: Multi-Genre Writing Assignment activity also includes:
Conclude your unit on Peter and the Starcatchers with an involved final writing project that requires learners to write persuasive pieces, compose short stories, create brochures about the setting of the novel, and choose from a list of options to write three additional pieces.
- Complete the project as suggested or pick your favorite assignment; each assignment is described clearly enough and has its own rubric
- Learners will likely need more supporting materials, such as graphic organizers or outlines, model essays and projects, and peer editing guidelines, to complete a project of this size successfully
- Includes rubrics for each of the assignments
- Provides a blank timeline that you can fill out with the due dates that work with your schedule
- Watch for spelling and grammar errors