This Miguel's Milkshakes assessment also includes:
Moooove over, there's a better deal over there! The fourth segment in a series of eight requires individuals to determine the best unit cost for milk. Scholars calculate the least amount they can spend on a particular quantity of milk. To test their answers, classmates troubleshoot the calculations using unit rates.
- Calculate the price of the individual containers if they are at the same unit cost of the most expensive and least expensive options
- Bring in several grocery store ads to determine the best place to purchase specific products based on unit price
- Pupils should be familiar with unit rates
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The scoring guide provides alternative acceptable responses
- Includes the distribution of points for each part of the task