This Math with Jake: Inverse Relationships video also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Use math to become pitch perfect. Music incorporates various aspects of mathematics. A musician/composer demonstrates the inverse relationship between the length of string and the ratio of the notes in a delightful video. The musician also points out various other uses of mathematics such as timing and scales in the installment of the Math at the Core: Ratios playlist.
- Have the music teacher come in an discuss how pitches are related
- Scholars should know how to find the inverse of a ratio
- Provides information about the relationship of musical notes on a scale
- Includes questions to ask during specific points in the video