This Main Idea Outline lesson plan also includes:
Find the main idea in an informational text with a versatile lesson. Three levels of differentiation help you implement the strategy in any age or class level, based on the ability and objectives of your learners.
4 Collections 1223 Views 954 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use with informational text or literature, depending on what connects with your curriculum
- The high-level activity would work best in advanced classes, while the lower-level activity would be a good fit for a reading intervention class
- Objectives are clear for multiple levels of learners
- Versatile for any story or informational text in your curriculum
- Provides two versions of the outline for you to print (attached in materials tab)