This Introduction to the Domino Theory and Containment Policy in Vietnam interactive also includes:
Scholars analyze a propaganda poster against communism. The resource uses the poster to examine the domino theory and containment policies used by the United States to stop the spread of communism in Vietnam. Scholars work in pairs or individually to complete a worksheet and participate in group discussion to understand the effect of propaganda posters.
- Guide a group discussion on how the fear of communism affected the United States
- Have pupils create a propaganda poster supporting the fear of communism
- Students must have Internet access to complete the activity
- Activity is great for online learning
- The resource is adaptable for grades 7-12