This Inscribing and Circumscribing Right Triangles lesson plan also includes:
High schoolers attempt an assessment task requiring them to find the radii of inscribed and circumscribed circles of a right triangle with given dimensions. They then evaluate provided sample responses to consider how to improve their own solutions.
- Use the resource to review circle theorems
- Have rulers, compasses, and protractors available
- Pupils must complete the assessment task ahead of time so teachers can review student work
- Teacher resource contains a Circle Theorems reference sheet that can be used in this and other lessons
- Lesson includes suggested prompts to address common issues and misconceptions