This India: Crash Course History of Science #4 video also includes:
Ever wonder where the ideas of land management and forestry came from? Welcome to ancient India! Travel back in time using a video, the fourth in the History of Science series. The narrator describes the relationship between science and religion in India, their mathematical discoveries, and their theories on astronomy.
- Ask pupils to pick their favorite discoveries or theories from the video and create a presentation around it
- Use the video to help the class compare the great thinkers of ancient Greece and India
- Take a little time before the video to discuss some of India's religions, which the resource covers
- Diagrams point out important contributions and scientists
- The content is interesting and presented nicely