This How Do We Use Water? lesson plan also includes:
Send youngsters home to survey how they use water in their homes. Then bring them together to discuss which uses are essential for our health and which are not. A helpful video offers teaching tips for this instructional activity, and a presentation slide supports your class discussion. Plenty of cross-curricular materials are also included to make this a well-rounded instructional activity.
- Neat worksheet makes recording water use easy for children
- Cross-curricular resources add to the interest level and value of the lesson
- A projection slide included as a visual aid
- High-quality interdisciplinary resources available
- Not particularly exciting, but a vital part of a unit on Earth's water