This Horizontal Translations or Phase Shifts: Sine interactive also includes:
Shift a trigonometric function and find its new equation. Pupils translate a sine function on a graph. The scholars determine the equation of the function that represents the translated graph and observe the connection between a translated sine graph and that of cosine.
- Lead a discussion on the meaning of shifting the sine function so that it can also be represented by a cosine function
- To gain access, individuals need to sign up for a free account
- The interactive contains horizontal and vertical translations
- Shows the correct answer if students select the wrong one
- The additional reference contains practice problems