Explore the graphs of the trigonometric functions. Learners see the graphs of the sine, cosine, tangent, and exponential functions. Focusing on the parent function, the video instructor discusses key features and how to identify each function.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use a graphic organizer to record an example of each parent function
- Create a list of the key features of each graph
- Requires a solid understanding of intercepts of graphs and the polynomial parent functions
- Makes comparisons between the four types of functions in the lesson
- Uses visual references to emphasize the characteristics of each function