This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
One sentence, so much meaning. Scholars work together to analyze a quote from Act 2.3 of Shakespeare's Macbeth. Additionally, pupils explore the plot by participating in a jigsaw discussion.
1 Collection 6 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners create illustrated flash cards to study the lesson vocabulary
- Lesson seven from the 26-part Grade 10 ELA Module 4, Unit 2 series
- Print copies of the Homework Scaffolding Tool for each individual
- Provides elements of a high-performance task to help assess student learning
- Includes helpful teacher notes