This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3, Lesson 2 lesson plan also includes:
Put yourself in my shoes! Scholars work through the Outline Tool from the previous lesson to develop a claim before developing a counterclaim about the sale of human tissue. Learners also work to create supporting claims using an outline tool. For homework, pupils search the Internet to gather more evidence.
- Give a visual representation of a balanced perspective by using an actual balance; write claim on one block and counterclaim on another, and then balance the two in the trays
- Second lesson in the Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3 series; show the lessons in order
- Makes use of pairs and whole group grouping
- Includes a rubric for assessments
- Offers a criteria checklist for making claims