This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3, Lesson 11 lesson plan also includes:
It's time to show what you know. Scholars finalize their argumentative essays by making last revisions to conventions, tone, and formal style. Learners review the checklist to ensure they have meet all requirements of the task. They then turn in their final drafts as their End-of-Unit assessment.
- Allow pupils to review all of the previous checklist and tools while completing their final draft
- Final lesson of an 11-part series Grade 10 ELA Module 3:Unit 3
- Order of lessons is important
- Includes an exemplar paper for reference
- Offers a rubric for scoring