This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3, Lesson 10 lesson plan also includes:
Can budding writers accept constructive criticism? Learners work with their peers to gain feedback about their argumentative essay drafts. Peers give one another constructive criticism to better revise their work. Using a Peer Review Accountability Tool helps organize thoughts and feedback.
- Model constructive criticism peer review by using role play
- Lesson is number 10 in the 11-part unit Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3
- Complete prior lessons and units first
- Gives examples of correct responses
- Includes a model sample paper with revisions