It's easy to miss the beauty of nature when one's focus is on technology. Don't make that mistake with help from a two-page reference sheet that provides eight tips for staying present when exploring the world around you.
4 Views 6 Downloads
- Take the class outside, reminding them to use technology strategies
- Give each learner a copy and direct them to keep it in an easily accessible location for quick reference
- Conduct a jigsaw activity; direct pupils to read specific portions of the page, then share their findings with the class
- Requires copies
- Each tip comes with a detailed description
- Small pictures connect the text to the topic in a visually appealing way