Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune make up the outer planets. How extreme is the weather on these planets? This is the focus of a video that explains how the gas giants have "crazy storms," strong winds, methane rain, and very cold temperatures.
- Have group members research each planet's weather patterns, present a poster on their findings, and compare and contrast the outer planets to the inner planets
- The 13th in a series of 15 videos that discuss the sun and its influence on Earth
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation explains the extreme weather found on each of the outer planets
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards