This Study Jams! Our Solar System: Outer Planets interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
A set of seven slides presents an artist's rendition of our solar system, specifically, the asteroid belt, Kuiper Belt, and our outer planets: Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune. The slides are beautiful, and a printable set with text is available for anyone who may have missed class the day of the presentation. Make sure to pair this with the inner planet presentation by the same publisher.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A seven-question, interactive, multiple-choice quiz is embedded on the site
- Gorgeous graphics are eye-catching
- Provides a succinct overview of the outer planets