This Ford and Ferrari assessment also includes:
Which is faster, a Ford or a Ferrari? The short assessment has pupils analyze graphs to determine the rates of change between the two. Individuals interpret the rates of change within the context of speeds of the cars and develop a map to represent the trip.
- Have the class calculate the speed of each car for every hour
- Lead a discussion about average rates of change
- Learners should be familiar with interpreting a graph
- Answer key describes the criteria that should be present in the open-ended item
- Rubric provides a description of partial credit responses