Can you believe there's a nation with more than 187,000 lakes? The first of two lessons on the countries of the world investigates unique qualities that set one nation apart from others. Historians take a world tour via video discovering how nations differ from one another. They identify new features and gain a small understanding of every country in the world.
- Assign a blank world map as a preview to the video
- Create group presentations on different geographic regions of the world
- Video is almost 16 minutes in length
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Resource provides differentiated instruction for audio and visual learners
- Lesson includes data and information on nations for use at teacher discretion