What did England and Italy have in common during World War I? They both made use of navies! Find out all the details by watching an informative video about the important machinery navies from many prominent countries used to fight in World War I.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a graphic organizer where pupils compare and contrast the navies from England, the United States, Italy, and Germany
- After viewing the video, break the class into small groups, and ask each group to create a short presentation on one of the country's navies
- The video is one part of a Technology and Warfare in World War I series
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Discusses the events created by differing navies and provides a deeper understanding of the events of World War I
- Builds primary source analysis skills