This Engineering Skills Through Problem Based Learning lesson plan also includes:
Navigate the ups and downs of learning about energy. Future engineers consider how potential and kinetic energy apply to roller coasters. They design a roller coaster of their own and then use computer design software to showcase their ideas.
18 Views 8 Downloads
- Take a field trip to an amusement park to consider the physics of the rides
- Pupils should have experience with computer-aided design software
- Note that part of the unit suggests teleconferencing with classes at different schools
- Includes a quiz for the physics vocabulary
- Promotes teamwork and communication skills