This Practice PT - Design a Digital Scene lesson plan also includes:
The final performance task for the unit requires class members to utilize what they have learned to create a personal digital scene. Groups work together to develop a scene and then, using top-down design, break the scene into manageable sections. Individuals then code components of the scene and combine all the codes to complete the whole scene.
- Require the groups to submit their planning guide prior to starting the coding
- Create a gallery, either physical or digital, to allow groups to display their scenes
- Groups will need to have some sort of method, such as emailing or using a shared folder, to share code
- The performance task is designed to provide practice for an AP Computer Science performance task
- The lesson plan contains a link to a cumulative assessment for the unit