Turn a walk on the beach into an in-depth biology lesson! Scholars learn about the different classes of echinoderms in an informative PowerPoint presentation. The lesson explains the unique characteristics of the five different classes of Echinoderms as well as what makes them similar.
- Provide the presentation as a handout to read and discuss the important points
- Divide pupils into groups; have each group teach about a different class of Echinoderms with a pair share activity
- Requires an understanding of the taxonomy hierarchy
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes information about the evolution of the species
- Provides an editable resource that allows for customization to fit your curriculum