How does your body know when to present an immune response? Viewers observe how antigen presentation triggers the response and how this treatment helps attack viruses before they spread. The video also discusses the challenges of applying treatment early enough to help.
- Discuss the benefit and challenges associated with antigen presentation treatment
- Relies on prior knowledge of how viruses multiply and spread
- Download videos in two different sizes in two different formats
- Provides links to other related videos
- Clear graphics clarify the auditory track