Does the point continually move along the graph? Pupils drag a line across two functions to determine whether they are continuous or not. They answer questions about the properties of continuous and discontinuous functions. Using their knowledge, classmates determine what kinds of functions are always continuous and which ones are not.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on the definition of continuous functions
- Individuals should be familiar with describing domains of functions
- Requires signing up for a free account to access the interactive
- Populates the correct answer if individuals select the wrong one
- Users can change the text size in the description and questions to assist with visual handicaps