This Calculus AB/BC - Confirming Continuity Over an Interval ap test prep also includes:
Confirm one's expertise with confirming continuity over an interval. Pupils first review how to determine the domain of a function taking denominators, roots, and logarithms into account. They then connect this concept to continuity in the 13th of 18 videos in Unit 1 - Limits and Continuity.
- Apply one of the corrective assignments as homework
- Scholars must have knowledge of continuity from previous videos
- Familiarity with inequality and interval notation is necessary
- Explanations in the video are easy to follow
- Provides reproducible student worksheets along with answer keys