This Continuity at a Point, Continuity Test, Types of Discontinuity: Properties of Continuous Functions interactive also includes:
Take a closer look at continuous functions within given intervals. Using the parent cubic function, learners explore properties of continuous functions on intervals. Pupils interpret the Intermediate Value Theorem and the Extreme Value Theorem within intervals on the graph.
- Provide a lesson on the Intermediate Value Theorem and the Extreme Value Theorem
- Requires users to create a CK-12 account, which is free
- Individuals should understand interval notation
- The supplemental material contains additional examples
- Allows class members to view the correct answer