Need some extra resources to get your class computer savvy? How about several years' worth? Show pupils in K-8 a progression of proficiency in a series of computer lessons. Learners master the basics, then work with the Microsoft Office suite and multimedia applications. The content also includes important cyber-citizenship dos and don'ts.
- Modify projects to include them in your already-established curriculum or to increase rigor for higher grade levels
- Approach the units as portfolio work so students can see how they've progressed at the end of the year
- The resource specifies Chromebook computers, but you can tailor it to other tech tools
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The resource contains an amazing array of links, tips, and activities
- Each unit builds on the previous year's learning, showing a clear path to skills mastery