This Challenge: Flower Grower interactive also includes:
How does the garden grow? With inherited functions! The interactive activity has individuals alter a program to utilize object inheritance. Scholars develop an object type that two other objects use to inherit similar aspects. The interactive lesson is the last in a series of six.
- Copy the code and modify it to make another type of flower
- Pupils should have a general idea of the location of points on the output screen
- The class should be familiar with using inheritance for objects
- Resource breaks down the task into steps
- The interactive program provides hints as the user types the code