This Cells of the Immune System interactive also includes:
You won't be able to resist the content of a great presentation! Young immunologists discover the variety of cells involved in keeping our bodies free from pathogens with a resource that contains both slides and video clips. The included printable worksheet ensures pupils master new vocabulary and understand the mechanisms of immune response.
- Assign the resource as homework so students can prepare for the next day's lesson
- Have the class make small flow charts of the processes that occur when immune cells are activated
- Learners should be somewhat aware of basic immunity terms such as antibody, antigen, and types of immunity
- Resource is very self-contained, making it a good choice for a sub plan
- Video segments are short but very informative