This Calculus AB/BC Mid-Unit 1 Review: Limits ap test prep also includes:
Limit the amount one forgets about limits. A mid-unit review lesson has individuals complete a worksheet of problems on limits. They go over the meaning of limits, evaluate limits algebraically, use graphs and tables to find limits, and apply the Squeeze Theorem.
- Have learners work in pairs so they can help each other review concepts
- Pupils should have a solid understanding of limits from the previous lessons
- This is the 10th of 18 installments in Unit 1 - Limits and Continuity
- Provides a printable student worksheet and a separate answer key
- Gives a corrective assignment for scholars needing some additional support