This Area and Circumference of Circles assessment also includes:
Don't go around and around, help your class determine amounts around and in a circle with a video that connects circumference to the perimeter or the distance around an object. The resource includes 14 questions dealing with circles and their circumferences and areas. Pupils find the area and the circumference of circles in mathematical and real-world problems.
- Create a graphic organizer with the definitions and diagrams of different parts of a circle along with the special line segments associated with a circle
- Use the video in a flipped classroom
- Learners need to know the concept of significant figures
- The video provides some of the definitions needed for the tasks
- Answers contain the appropriate units