This Trigonometry Word Problems: Lesson instructional video also includes:
Look up or down to find the answer. A segment of an extensive playlist on geometry introduces angle of depression and elevation to find indirect measurements. Using trigonometric ratios, the presentation finds missing sides and angles in right triangles in real-life situations—a great connection for young mathematicians!
- Lead a discussion on why angle of elevation and angle of depression are the same
- Review finding the angle measure using inverse trigonometric functions
- Individuals need to know the trigonometric ratios
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a link to other word problem resources
- Shows the work required in the examples