This 2012 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Get better prepared. Individuals use the six released AP® Calculus BC free-response questions to practice for the actual exam. The questions contain two calculator items and four non-calculator items. Topics include particle movement, rates of change, and differential equations.
- Create similar questions for further review
- Lead a brainstorming session on how to approach each question
- Learners should know the content from the AP® Calculus BC course
- Includes commentary on the intent of each question
- Contains sample responses with scores