This 2010 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What do a zoo, snow, and a moving particle have in common? The six free-response items from the 2010 AP® Calculus BC exam allow teachers and pupils see how items may show up in context. Three of the questions are from only the BC portion of the course, while the other three also appear on the AB exam that add the particle motion, differential equations, and Taylor Series content.
- Divide the class into small groups and have them discuss the calculus in each question
- Highlight common errors during the presentation of concepts from the questions
- Assumes the learners are familiar with the content presented in AP® Calculus BC
- Includes an answer key with scoring guide
- Contains a commentary on each of the items