This 2009 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
In writing, an argument can be considered valid if writers have evidence to support it. Free-response questions from the AP® English Language and Composition exam ask writers to craft three argumentative essays. One prompt asks test takers to develop a position using additional sources as evidence, while the other two involve a response to a test.
- Pass out sample responses and review them before beginning the practice exam
- Find additional sources to use when answering the first question
- Takes two hours to complete all three topics
- Encourages the use of multiple sources to form arguments
- Contains questions the AP® exam actually uses
- Question formats differ from the current style