This 2009 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Let them eat cake. The free-response questions from an AP® Calculus BC exam cover several topics that include finding the area under a curve within the context of creating a birthday cake. Calculus concepts include finding rates of change, limits, polar curves, and Taylor series.
- Have pupils go through to highlight and define key words in the questions
- Provide the questions to the class at the beginning of the course and answer the items while learning the material
- Assumes learners are familiar with the content in AP® Calculus BC
- Provides guidance on how to distribute points for scoring
- Includes sample responses to reference