This 2008 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Get the most out of released items. Teachers use the included materials to learn about test-takers' performance on released free-response questions. Pupils respond to the questions and compare their responses to sample scored responses and try to improve upon their own responses.
- Implement suggestions to improve performance into daily instruction
- Provide steps to answer a question in a mixed order and have class members organize it into the logical order
- Scholars should be comfortable with the content in Calculus AB
- Contains a description of the intent of each item
- Describes the scores of sample responses and provides a rubric