This 2005 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Let's put it in context. Pupils use the AP® Calculus BC free-response questions to practice for the exam. Five of the six released items deal with mathematical problems, with one using a real-world situation. Learners use differentiation and integration to solve the questions.
- Research similar items for additional class practice
- Assumes knowledge of content in AP® Calculus BC
- Requires a graphing calculator for parts of the first three questions
- Contains a scoring rubric
- Includes several sample responses from test takers