This 1999 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Gain an understanding of the test before taking your own. Scholars develop an understanding of how calculus concepts appear on the AP® exam. The six released questions come from across the curriculum and include particle movement and finding instantaneous rates of change.
- Have the class describe the process of finding the solution for each item
- Ask pupils to score the sample responses
- Class members should be comfortable with the AP® Calculus AB curriculum
- Includes an answer key highlighting the important responses
- Contains sample responses from test takers