This Youth Power Curriculum unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Want to help foster teen leadership in your school? Pave the road to success with a well-designed unit that promotes planning skills, organization, and communication. Pupils participate in projects to gain an understanding of creating an organization that actively works with the community to make change and promote inclusion.
- Use the curriculum to support creation of a new school club or interest group
- Contact community leaders to work with students on their projects
- For best results, complete the lessons in order; some lessons build upon concepts taught in earlier lessons
- The facilitator's guide contains printable worksheets, icebreakers, and team building exercises
- Clear instructions make the activities a breeze to execute