This Working With Coordinate Planes: Student Video video also includes:
Provide your mathematicians an introduction to coordinate planes with a captivating video featuring Virtual Math Girl. Viewers get a step-by-step description of how to use a single, positive number quadrant to plot ordered pairs, and to measure their distance.
- Take screen shots of important information to use as informational posters
- Flip your classroom; send the link home with scholars to watch so they are ready to apply the information they learned when they return to school
- Give pupils the link to watch at home for additional support while they are practicing their skills
- The student video is the second in a collection of four resources covering the concept of coordinate planes
- The video offers engaging music, sound effects, and graphics
- Explanations are given thoroughly and at a decent rate