This Working with Coordinate Planes: Activities and Supplemental Materials worksheet also includes:
Seven activities make up a collection of supplemental materials to reinforce graphing on a coordinate plane. Worksheet objectives include plotting coordinates within single and four quadrants, measuring straight and diagonal lines, and design a town using the coordinate plane as a grid map.
- Send pages home as extra skills practice
- Use worksheets in center rotations
- Laminate grid pages to simply wipe off and reuse
- Some pages are best printed in color
- Activities and worksheets are the third in a collection of four resources covering the concept of coordinate planes
- Worksheets have a clean and clear design