Need worksheets that challenge your middle schoolers to apply their understanding of math? Problem solved! From integers, fractions, and percents, to algebra, geometry, and probability, over 100 pages of word problem worksheets are included in this resource, making it ideal for any middle school math teacher.
- Use these worksheets to supplement your own middle school math curriculum, assigning them as in-class or homework exercises
- Differentiate the worksheets by assigning students specific problems to solve that are appropriate for their level of understanding
- Depending on the age of your students, these worksheets can be used to extend or remediate learning
- Though originally intended for seventh graders, these worksheets can be used as extension or remediation exercises for students across the middle school grade levels
- A table of contents makes it easy to find worksheets on specific topics
- Supporting illustrations, graphs, and data tables are included with the word problems
- Answer keys are not included for any of the worksheets