This Why Are There Dangerous Ingredients In Vaccines? video also includes:
How does a cocktail of aluminum, formaldehyde, and an infectious disease keep you healthy? Science scholars explore the composition and role of vaccines in a short video that explains how vaccines interact with our immune systems, why vaccines sometimes cause adverse reactions, and why immunity sometimes fails.
- Use the video to show the link between vaccination and public health
- Pass out copies of your school district's vaccination requirements to show the class the types of vaccines they've received and the illnesses they protect against
- Some pupils may not have received vaccinations due to their family's preferences or beliefs; consider asking the class if they have had vaccinations before watching the video
- Animated sequences show key components of the immune system go to war with infectious diseases, making the resource fun and light-hearted
- The video addresses the topic of vaccines containing bad ingredients and explains the identity and actions of substances like formaldehyde; this ensures pupils understand why the substances are necessary