Who do you call if you spot someone littering? What if you see a fire? Who should you contact if the garbage truck does not arrive? Find out with a 13-question learning exercise equipped with scenarios for scholars to read and decide which of four telephone numbers is most appropriate for the situation.
- Cut out sentences for learners to read to their peers and discuss what number they should call in a mix-pair-share activity
- Advise pupils to post numbers next to their phone at home or input them in their mobile phone's contacts for easy access
- The non-emergency number is location specific; provide the correct number for your city prior to printing the worksheet
- Gives class members important information for accurately handling a potentially serious problem
- Does not provide an instruction as to which number is most appropriate to use