Twelve fundamental particles exist in our universe, and they interact in exactly four ways. Does this mean we should be able to predict the future? We know entropy increases, but how does that impact us? These questions and more become the focus of an informative upper-level science video.
- Have a white noise machine playing quietly in the room as pupils enter
- Some viewers might want to watch the video twice to help comprehend some of the higher-level content
- Relies on a strong understanding of the second law of thermodynamics
- Includes subtitles in 18 languages for ELLs
- Offers many topics for discussion
- Links to other resources at the end of the video