This Is There a Reproducibility Crisis in Science? video also includes:
Less than 25 percent of published research proves reproducible. The video discusses the importance of duplicating results, introduces the challenge related to this task, and examines the issue from multiple points of view, allowing for deeper understanding.
- Have pupils write down their answers to each of the Think questions for a completion grade
- Discuss how this topic relates to academic integrity
- Requires creating a free account on TED-Ed
- Video offers subtitles in 14 languages
- Questions rely on higher order thinking skills
- Includes extension reading for further discussion