This What Are Gravitational Waves? instructional video also includes:
If we could detect a gravitation wave, what would it feel like? A comprehensive video lesson discusses the creation of gravitational waves and the information they give us. Animations show how the waves move and impact the objects through which they move.
- Use a discussion question as an exit ticket to check for understanding
- Continue researching discoveries of the LIGO units
- Expects a solid understanding of gravity
- Animations add clarity to the lesson
- Explains the importance of detecting gravitational waves